All Time Surveys: 130807 //
Active Instructors: 8081 //
Active Students: 1532646
- to date CATME has had 1,462,415 unique students added to teammaker or peer rating surveys by 3,814 instructors in 900 institutions in 53 countries
- CATME has been used used to support team formation and team management in over 10,000 online courses
- CATME has a full production test site up on AWS in Australia and has a similar site in Canada. Interested? send an email to Support@catme.org
- Peer to Peer written Comments improve Peer Evaluation Quality (see videos)
- Time Zone Scheduling team formation option (see video)
- New peer rating reports now available by team, see Dashboard team detail video at https://info.catme.org/instructor-videos/ or click on the Dashboard-Detail by Team button
- Training in the CATME Rating Scale and videos explaining the CATME Dimensions (see link)
- Penn State University has a great collection of CATME instructor information (see link)
- Significant research is available on improving team formation and team management through student preference ranking questions in teammaker surveys and managing teams through the use of satisfaction and psychological safety questions in peer rating surveys. Please send a request for research copies to email@example.com
- 14 vs 24 hour schedule team formation question available (see video)
- All TA accounts are now Dual TA/Student accounts (see video). Please send firstname.lastname@example.org your TA list with first & last names and email addresses and we will create Dual accounts for them.
- New CATME Student Pay License Option: "Student Pay," will allow instructors to have their students pay a small fee directly for their CATME license through your campus bookstore rather than the instructor/institution paying an invoice. If you are interested in piloting this feature, please email email@example.com.
- Need a quote for your license PO, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org